martes, 19 de mayo de 2015

Vocabulary

unit I: out and about

  • Clothes : I usually wear sport clothes in my house

  • Sport: I don´t like wear sport clothes in the university 

  •  Seasons-spring: Mi favorite seasons is spring because is very cool
  • weather-summer:  I don´t like the summer because it has a very hot weather

unit II: Shopping

  • pay- cash: I always pay cash  because very more simply 
  • buy: I like to buy electronics 
  •  seller: I´m Seller in disworld 
  •  on sale:  my home it´s on sale 

 unit III: A wide, a wide world

  • can´s: you can´s visit machu pichu 

  •  cant´s: you cant´s visit santiago 

  •  food: I like food it´s spaghetti
  • drink: I don´t like drink, pisco 

  •  souvenir: it´s typical souvenir in perú its clothes

  unit IV: Busy lives

  • studied: I  studied in my house
  • was: I was in the university
  • worked: I worked on monday 
  • were-ashared: you were very ashared

unit v: looking back

  • went-good-passed: I went to the university, I passed very good
  • happy-felt-kissed: they felt very happy, because they kissed

unit VI: Fabulous food

  • dice-fruit: dice the fruit
  • grate-carrotyou grate the carrot
  • pour-yogurht: you pour yogurht in the fruit


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario